We stand behind our product, literally.
The preferred non-combustible ballistic wall design of Engineers and Builders.
- Approved to be used in all types of CFS buildings
- Competitively priced for all levels of UL752 ballistic construction
- Sure-Board® Series 200B maintains the cost to install all finishes and provides blast/ballistic protection
- Sure-Board® Series 200B may be used to retrofit all types of existing private/commercial/government and military structures
- Sure-Board® Series 200B may be used in all Safe Room construction in all existing or new CFS projects
- Sure-Board® Series 200B with the BBS® – Ballistic Bag System may be incorporated within all CFS construction projects without the necessity to learn any new construction techniques
Our Sure-Board® Series 200B has been extensively tested and vetted with the assistance of the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Army, U.S.A.F. at the following locations nationwide: UCSD – University of California San Diego blast simulator, blast facility at EMRTC, Tyndall AFB, Kirkland AFB, Eglin AFB, as well as private facilities at ARA blast facility in Pecos, TX and the OBL Ballistic Laboratory in Oregon.
- Sure-Board® Series 200B has been thoroughly well beyond the blast protection standards required by the GSA, U.S. Army Corp of Engineers and the U.S. Department of State
- The Sure-Board® Series 200B / BBS® has been certified by the U.S. Department of State for the highest performance level for 1 hour ballistic and forced entry protection nationwide
- The installation of our products will allow protection for all pre-fabricated assemblies such as Safe Rooms or Blast Resistant Modules (BRM’s) to secure important data, equipment as well as, provide you with survivable structures to protect the lives of all your personnel and staff
- Our panels have been tested to resist blast shock wave and debris from 9,500 lbs of ANFO at 150ft range with 3 separate blasts. All 3 tests yielded survivable results and repairable damage
Lateral Shear Protection
Sure-Board® Series 200B panels have also been subjected to the severe ASTM E2126 reverse cyclic SPD test protocol. We have extensively tested our standard Series 200 panels as well for the past 20 years.
- Sure-Board® Series 200B panels are non-combustible and approved for all types of projects constructed with CFS
- Lateral load capacities for seismic resistance is listed and approved in our evaluation report IAPMO ER-126
- No other code approved sheathing material can protect your structure from all of the natural environmental, high wind and storm driven typhoon, hurricane, tornado, or earth shaking seismic events. Sure-Board® Series 200B provides protection from blast loads that are much higher than the required GSA, DOS and Army Corp. of Engineers protection levels. Our panels will protect you against possible terrorist events (PTE) from IED devices, vehicle explosives or any UL-752 level of ballistic attack. Our products exceed all requirements at the most affordable cost while following all standard installation practices for all finish materials used nationwide without having to learn new techniques.
Sure-Board® is a patented sheathing technology brought to you by Intermat Inc./Cemco
Product Development / Technical Manager: Carleton Elliott
For more information, custom quote and or sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org